Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A summer of growth


First stop Amsterdam~
Here I am, again, in Europe for the summer. I do so love coming here and experiencing all life has to offer. This time though, I brought my son with me. It is his first extended trip. I know at first he was scared, heck I was on my first extended trip. Yesterday we spent the day together, and he opened up to me. I won't go into details for obvious reasons, but needless to say, he is growing. At first he was afraid of being away from home, then he was just anxious, and now he is willing to grow and learn and expand his horizons.
I too find that I am growing as well. The way things look through someone else's eyes is always interesting,

I am grateful to be alive and even more so grateful to be growing this summer here, in Europe.
Next stop~ Belgium

No comments:

Post a Comment