Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduating in life to become HuMan


Greetings,
As you may, or may not know, I have a teenage son Jared is his name, actually I have a young man. He is graduating High School, and to say I am proud is an understatement. School it seems is a lesson not just in academia but also in every day living. How we deal with stress, new friends, old friends leaving, and new paths beginning. Jared, has worked so very hard at becoming a huMan. Yes, a huMan. We are all individuals and unique like everyone else, it takes a lot of change though to make us huMan.

So as my son begins a new path, yet again, I applaud him and will be there by his side to guide when asked and never interfere when given that side glance LOL. As his graduation gift he is getting to spend the summer abroad. More change, and change in cultures that he has no prior experience; and I know he will rise to the changes and be the huMan I am so proud to call my son.

Congratulations Jared, you are a star upon which I wished and it came true.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment