Monday, August 16, 2010

Texel is the heart of Holland


Greetings,
When this blog started on my journey here in Holland, it was negative. Now, that I have thought a bit there will be no animosity written.
Holland, beautiful flowers, lush fields, hidden treasures upon it's many canals, and yes great cheese. I spent most of my time with family and friends, so that is all I know Holland to be. Just love and laughter, joyous moments with children, smiles shared over the dinner table, and a picnic with nothing but good times.

I did find a very special place here in Holland, Texel. It is a lovely little island where beaches stretch as far as the eye can see. it is truly the heart of Holland way up north.

My journey is near it's end here, I leave Wednesday to return to the UK for a couple of days.
Will write a final blog then.
Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment